Monday, December 29, 2014

Gold Glitter Gradient

Hello, hello my friends! :D I am super pleased to return with a much more festive nail art look than last time. ;) Today I have for you an easy black and gold glitter gradient which would ring in the New Year beautifully -- you know me, simple yet pretty party nails are the way to go! 

This is my first time doing a gold glitter gradient and I am LOVIN' the way it looks on black. <3

Glitter Glitter!
Even on short nails, this gold glitter manicure is stylish. :)
The polishes that I used are:
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Orly Luxe
 I first started with a black base and then sponged on Luxe by Orly which is your typical metallic gold polish; it turned out to be a nice gold and black gradient but of course I wanted to add some more jazz. So on top of that gradient, I just straight up added Streets of Gold on by First Loved Designs. :) Look at that holographic sparkle! Mmmhmmm, my New Years nail art is complete. ;)

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna





1 comment :

  1. Its gorgeous and so fun. The gold gradient really pops against the black too. Perfect for a New Years Eve party.

    ReplyDelete