Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Simplistic Panda (+ Tutorial)

 You have to admit that panda bears are stinking adorable. :) They are so adorable that I have to paint them on my nails! If you are interested in making your own panda bear nails, keep reading because I have a tutorial for you all! ;) 


Hello simple, little panda. :D
You are just too cute! 
The only polishes used in this panda bear design are:
Sinful Colors Black On Black
Seche Porcelain II
+ black acrylic paint
Panda Bear Nail Art Tutorial by PolishPals
And here is my panda bear nail art tutorial! Enjoy!

Thanks for taking a look at my simple panda bear nails for today. :) If you haven't taken a look at my new blog look (for desktop at least), you should check. ;) I am finally trying to make my blog look more attractive. xD

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

3 comments :

  1. They are adorable! I like how simple they are too. Thanks a lot for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Great tutorial too! The panda actually doesn't look too hard now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail art looks great! I love these colors together :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete