Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pink & Green Triangle Nails

Loving me some neon nails right now. ;) I can't believe I've had these on since Monday and I don't even want to take them off. (But I have so much swatching/reviewing to do so I must!) Keep reading to view more of these fun pink and green triangle nails. :)

I haven't done a geometric mani in a while so it was really fun to do this simple triangle pattern.
I am sure glad that I did this triangle pattern as an accent nail only rather than a full mani! I actually did this pattern last year for my K is for Kaleidoscope Nails. My nails were so long back then. xD

I really am enjoying this upside down nail pose. ;)
The polishes I used are:
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Wet n Wild Stand the Test of Lime
Nina Ultra Pro Fuchsia Rage

I hope you like my simple neon manicure and come back later this week to see some of Incoco's new nail appliques and Jolie Polish's Taste the Crellies Collection. :)  

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

4 comments :

  1. I love this! I love all of the colours you used! they look great together :)
    Rachel
    xx
    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ring nail and the colors you used look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! They look so great together! I love that green one;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i love that geometric nail! i don't know if I have the skill/patience to do it personally though haha

    ReplyDelete