Monday, May 19, 2014

Hidden Gem + Pucker Up by Incoco

Incoco has done it again with their Metropolis Collection! I am beyond amazed with what Incoco has created for their Summer 2014 nail applique collection. :) You're just going to want to see the pictures. Words cannot describe these beauties. 

Incoco Hidden Gem
As always, check out my initial Incoco review here -- Just in case you don't know what Incoco nail appliques are, the details are all there! (They're just the easiest and best appliques out there, that's what they are. :))

Incoco Hidden Gem
Yeah, so I am wearing Pucker Up (solid magenta) and Hidden Gem (triangle print). <3 They are oober goober pretty! I can't get enough of them. :)
Incoco Hidden Gem
 Here is a bottle shot but obviously I used NO POLISH in this design. It's all Incoco :)
Incoco Hidden Gem
 Picture Spam. ;) Yes. 
Incoco Hidden Gem
 One quick picture of Hidden Gem.  
Incoco Hidden Gem
And here is the full hand! For the index and middle finger, I placed Hidden Gem over Pucker Up but on the thumb you'll notice I didn't have a base. I guess this is what the solid colors are for; they bring out the design!

Okay, so sorry for the quickie post but I have to go! Ahhhhhhh, late for tennis. I hope you all liked Incoco's Metropolis Collection. Find these designs plus many others at Incoco for $7.99-$8.99. :) 

Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

4 comments :

  1. That is gorgeous! Such a unique design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't like nail wraps, but these nail appliques are beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?!?! I usually am like eh... but these were like WOAH! <3

      Delete
  3. They are pretty gorgeous ! I've already tried appliques before but the removal was a disaster... they were cheap though, that's maybe why ! I will look at Incoco, their designs are pretty :)
    X

    ReplyDelete