Monday, February 3, 2014

Heart Throb

You make my heart throb. <3
 
It's time for another Valentine's Day manicure you guys! ;D Pink is one of my favorite colors. :)

If you have been following me for a year, you'll probably noticed that I've actually done this 'beating heart' manicure before! Yeahhh... it was a long time ago but you can see that old post here! Can you believe that was me just a year ago?!?!
This is probably one of the most classic Valentine Day manicures but I still love it! You can easily do this design in ANY color. :) The red and white from last year was inspired by The Nailasaurus but this year's light pink and dark pink design was inspired by @nailstorming on Instagram.
Here is the base polish that I used! I LOVE PINK POLISHES. This is 2 coats of Color Club Endless, no topcoat. :) The darker pink used to make the design is acrylic paint (I mixed red with my only pink acrylic paint x) I feel so proud that I just 'made' this color!
 
I hope you guys like this new Heart Throb design. :) I can't wait to see what else I can do. :)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna
 
(P.S. GUUUUUUYS! I GOT MY SENIOR PAPER APPROVED! Whooohooo! A 10 page research paper completed in like half a week. xD Hehe... now back to all my college classes. Anyone want to help me with accounting.. :/ Just kidding baha.)

2 comments :