Friday, January 3, 2014

Purple Ombre Nails

Hey, hey! Happy New Year my friends! Here's to the first post of 2014 :) I know a lot of people put some thought into what they wanted their first post to be but for me, my decision was quite simple. I refused to do nail art. xD So you get a purple ombre manicure instead. ;) 
 
 
I haven't done a ombre manicure since my blue ombre nails back in June! 
These purple looks so good together. I knew that I just waned a plain old ombre manicure because 1. I love purple! 2. I haven't been able to use these polishes for a while. And 3. I didn't want to do nail art. ;)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I love purple. :)
Okay! Last picture and if you're interested in the polishes used, here ya go! Thumb: Wet n Wild Disturbia, Index: Sephora What a Broad, Middle: Sinful Colors Amethyst, Ring: Wet n Wild Who Is Ultra Violet?, and Pinky: Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings. I actually couldn't pick a favorite from this set of colors. xD I really like them all!
 
So there it is! Polish Pal's first post of 2014. ;) I promise I won't be this lazy next mani but you have to admit, ombre nails are a perfect way to use several polishes that you often wouldn't have the chance to use!
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

7 comments :

  1. I love ombres like this. It's gorgeous AND purple! :D:D:D Personally I don't mind which manicure which will be the first to show, I just took something I had done previously. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! <3 I am so glad I was able to use all these purples that I've neglected for a while. xD I felt bad because some people were really getting into their "first post" and I'm like... NO NAIL ART FOR ME! ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful purple ombre! I hope you had a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen! ;D I hope you had a fabulous New Year too! :)

      Delete
  3. Purple is my fav colour...so I really love your ombre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the information. To have best Acrylic nails in melbourne CBD visit Qand H Nails Salon and get best services according to you nails.
    "

    ReplyDelete