Sunday, December 29, 2013

Y is for Yellow

Y is for Yellow Nails.
 
Yup, I'm so excited to finish this challenge. I literally tried 4 different designs for "Y" day and it just was not my day... I don't even want to post these but I don't have anything else to show for Y nails. :/ (This is making me so sad!!!)
 
 
I used Sinful Colors Unicorn as my pastel yellow base and topped with some random leopard spots and then there is Sally Hansen Celeb City on my pinky along with an unnamed Sally Hansen black/white glitter topper on my index nail.
 
I apologize for the really short blog post and lame animal print mani but I just was getting really frustrated with this prompt. :/ Hopefully I can come up with something better for Z. <3 Actually, I know I will. xD Anything will be better than this haha!
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :