Sunday, October 27, 2013

T is for Triangle

T is for Triangle Nails.
 
My oh my, I am continuing my ABC Nail Art Challenge at last! I decided to try out a tape manicure and ended up with triangles. xD I ended up with triangles. Perfect! ;D 

I started out with this light off white color called Wet n Wild Hush Hush. It was a white that my sister bought me for Christmas and this was the first time I used it.
Next I used tape to made these triangles and the coral is called Color Club Coral Cascade. <3 It's so, so pretty! Then once the coral dried, I added the tan which is Sephora by OPI Neutral Beauty. I think these 3 colors make a wonderful combo. :)
I am really happy about how this geometric tape mani turned out. :) And yeeeees. My nails are getting long again! :D Only 5 more weeks of school.. You have no idea how extremely excited I am.
Thumb: Always turns out the best. WHY?!?!
 
Thanks for checking out my T nails in the ABC Nail Art Challenge! I only have 6 more letters to do and of course they seem like the hardest.. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should do for 'U' nails. :)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment