Thursday, September 26, 2013

R is for Rose

Meeeerp. And look who finally has time for blogging? Man! Although I haven't had any tests, I have so much homework that I can't even take an hour to upload my photos and edit them so that I can blog about them. :( But hey! I'm finally here guys. :) And lookie what I got for my "R" nails for the Alphabet Nail Challenge -- R is for Rose Nails <3 By the way.. I think these would be perfect for a Valentine's Day mani!

 I was inspired by @stylish_mom on Instagram to do these rose nails! She has the best tutorial on her Instagram page. :) I've been seeing some other gals doing roses so I decided it was my time to try more of a realistic rose nail art. And of course I used acrylic paint for the entire design. xD (Red, black, and white acrylic paint for the win!) Thanks Rupali for suggesting the roses! :) (Aka @nailsrighthere on Instagram).  
Lol so yeah, my thumb always turned out to be the best nail. >:( It makes me so mad! I wore these babies for like 4 days. :/ I have been so out of practice for nail art -- I probably shouldn't have added the lines to my rose nails but eh. They are still looking classy I think!  
And my classic thumb shot. ;) See?!?!?!? My thumb looks freaking perfect. GRRRRRR. But I love it!
 
So yes, it's 10PM and I'm just posting a super short post because I miss blogging and posting about my nails. :/ I finished my homework super 'early' (in comparison to finishing HW at 10 or 11, I'm blogging for a short while! Hurray!) just so I could upload this post that I've had ready for a while but just haven't had the time to write. Anyway, my birthday is Sunday and I'm looking forward to that and eating cake. ;) Looks like I'll finally get some new topcoat too! Bahaha I haven't used a topcoat in like a week because all mine are super dry, even with nail polish thinner. I'm so excited! Anyway, thanks for stopping by to see my R nails (rose nails) and if you have an idea for what I should do for S nails, comment below or shoot me an email!
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

1 comment :