Saturday, September 21, 2013

Q is for Quilt

And the tests are done. <3 Okay. That's a lie. I actually have one more on Monday which I shall continue studying for as soon as I finish uploading my Q nails! ;D And man, midterms are so stressful. :p You have ALL your tests in the same week. :/ And this happens every month?!?! Yikes! I'm proud to say though that I did really well on the 4 I already finished. Wish me luck on Monday! :)
 
So here I have my Q nails for the ABC Nail Art Challenge. :) As you can see, I decided to go with the classic quilt nails because I am so out of practice and this is all I can do for nail art. >.< AND OMG YES. I GOT A NEW WATERMARK LOGO! All the thanks goes to Sandra at @beefette on Instagram!

I know people were asking me to do Queen or Quail nails but I tried and it just wasn't working. :( Plus I wasn't really feeling it because of my nail size now. I try to keep them all the same length so short nails it is for a while...
The polishes I used are Sephora Sorry... Calendar's Full, Wet n' Wild Teal Slowly and See, Stand the Test of Lime, and Who is Ultra Violet?, and finally China Glaze Glistening Snow. Whoo! That was a ton of polished baha. And of course the black is acrylic paint. :)
One last bottle shot of me holding Sephora Sorry... Calendar's Full. One of my favorite pinks ever! :D I was inspired by @nails_by_ning on Instagram. :) I loved her little heart on her quilt nails so that's why I did mine like this!
And just a closeup of my new logo! Isn't it stinking cute?!?! Sandra make the entire design and I just used photoshop to make it black and add little eyes and of course my polishpals.blogspot.com with the little heart. ;) Thanks you SO MUCH, Sandra! I love my little "Polish Pals". ;)
 
So back to studying for me but I hoped you liked my attempt at Q nails bahaha. What should I do for R?!?!  I can't believe I only have 9 more letters! Oh I'm so excited to complete a challenge. :D
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment