Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sidewalkers by NYC

Whooo! We're back to Swatch Sundays! ;D I know it's been a while but I honestly have been forgetting what day of the week it is and by the time it's Sunday, I don't have anything ready to post. xD (THIS IS WHAT SUMMER DOES TO YOU! AHHHHHH!) Anyho. Today for Sunday's Swatch, I have for you Sidewalkers by NYC. Like any NYC polish, it's super cheap (less than $2 at Walmart or any other store) but I actually like the formula! Let's check out some more pictures of this pretty grey polish by NYC. :) (Oh and an added feather nail art tutorial! It's just something a little extra I forgot to add! ;))
 

This is my first grey polish by the way guys! I only used 3 coats and topped it with Glossy Glam Topcoat by Just Ricarda.
If you don't know what to do with grey polish and find it "ugly", then you my friend are quite mislead! Grey polish is amazing and I'm so sad I didn't have it before. It's an essential color in art -- such as white or black! Plus, some color combos go SOOOO well with this light grey. I'm thinking light grey with coral, turquoise, pastel yellow, and yeah.. :) They combos with Sidewalkers are literally endless! :D So excited to use this polish with art. ;) (I tried to do ikat the first time but it totally failed >.< Like I said, it took me 3 times to make decent ikat nails :)).
One last photo of this beautiful grey NYC polish! I hope you all like Sidewakers by NYC as much as I do. xD Especially for less than $2, this is a great grey polish. ;) I hope you all have a great week! <3 
I also forgot to post this random feather nail tutorial!!! Eek! Some people on Instagram were asking for a tutorial on feather nails, so here it is! I love the grey and white combo. :) I did not do a full mani of the feather, just this nail. XD 
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment