Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mario Mushroom Nails

It's Marioooooooooooo! (You better be saying it in that Mario voice guys!) ;) Actually, no. This isn't Mario and I apologize for lying. It's actually Mario mushrooms! :D It's been so long since I've done some nail art so this is what you all get. Emily (IG@Blueemster) and I finally decided to do our collab (the one that we've came up with months ago but were too busy to actually do until now!). So this is what I came up with. Keep reading to see hers. ;)
 

 The colors I used are Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen (orange), Dutch Tulips by OPI (red), and then white/black acrylic paint for the design.
Look at how freaking long my nails are... I still can't get over the length haha!
I really like these mushroom nails. :) They're obviously super easy nails to make but aren't they stinking cute?!? :D
And boom! Here are Emily's nails and mine together. Yeah, yeah, yeah... here camera is like super ninja and I didn't know that she was going to make large white dots.. so basically my nails look so amateur in comparison to hers. I'm so jealous! Do check out her nails on her Instagram @blueemster. :) <3 We both decided to use different colors but stick with the mushroom theme. I think we did a pretty good job, huh? ;) Thanks Em for doing the #bestietwinnails tag with me! I'm so privileged to know so many awesome nail artists out there. :)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment