Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fan Brush Striped Nails

Hey, hey! Short blog post today but I'm really excited with all these new techniques that I've been trying recently! Today I have for you the Fan Brush Striped nails. :) I wanted to make a tutorial for you all but just didn't have time plus it was only my first time trying. xD ;) I am LOVING the results though! If you want to learn how to make your own fan brush striped nails, you need to check out SimpleNailArtDesigns' (on YouTube) tutorial here! Keep reading to see how my entire mani turned out. ;)  
Here is how my nails looked after each new layer. The first is pink, the second I added orange, and finally finished with green.

I used acrylic paint like what SimpleNailArtDesign did and of course a fan brush. My base is Hard Core Party by Sally Hansen.
I really wanted to make some Sugar Spun nails but I was too lazy and these looked pretty cool! This is a MUCH EASIER alternative if you still want the awesome stripey look!
Neon nails for summer <3
Gaaaaaah.. So in love!
 
Sorry for the super short blog post but I have some super pretty polishes that I need to swatch so stay tuned. ;) By the way... I adore Costco. It's honestly one of my favorite stores (besides beauty stores) because you could virtually live in there! It has food, furniture, and entertainment! :D Okay, anyway YES, check out SimpleNailArtDesigns' tutorial to learn how to make your fan brush nails. It literally takes 5 minutes to do. So easy and you end with beautiful results! :)
 
Your Polish Pal,
Jenna

No comments :

Post a Comment