Saturday, May 11, 2013

Laquerlicious: Polish for Pitt Bulls

Helloooo ladies! Today I'm doing a short review on some Laquerlicious polishes that are not only beautiful, but also are made specifically for a great cause. :) So let's start off with the bottle shots and the cute names!!
To the left we have Love-A-Bull and the right is Adore-A-Bull.
Aren't these names Un-Bull-libily clever? ;) And translation = Unbelievable. Haha, I tried! I'm definitely not as clever as Michelle (the creator of Laquelicious).
 
So what are you waiting for?! Keep reading to learn more about how you and Michelle are helping Pitt Bulls and similar dog breeds by purchasing this polish. (You're going to love these!)
So first I want to start off with my favorite out polish out of this mini collection. Here is Love-A-Bull! I have 3 coats, no undies, and topped it with a coat of Seche Vite. I love how it's a dark purple polish with light pink holographic glitters. <3
 
 

This is a MUST HAVE. It reminds me of OPI DS Elegance or Zoya Aurora but this is aiding dogs! ;)
 
Now I'd like to present you with Adore-A-Bull. There is NOTHING wrong with this polish! My taste of color just prefers Love-A-Bull because of the color. Don't let me the judge though!! Take a look at this polish yourself and THEN decide. XD
 
 Adore-A-Bull is a fuchsia based polish with tiny teal holographic glitters. Once again, I used 3 coats, no undies, and topped with a coat of Seche Vite to make shiny. (You can totally go without a topcoat if you want. I just have an obsession with making everything super shiny.. ;))



 
 
Now that you're done checking out 2 fabulous polishes, let me give you the details on what you're helping with if you purchase them. <3
 
Michelle decided to make a little polish collection called Polish for Pitt Bulls in honor of the Fresno Bully Rescue (FBR) in California. She started with 2 polishes called Kiss-A-Bull and Hug-A-Bull. Within 3 months, Michelle was able to donate more than $200 to FBR thanks to her customers.
 
Michelle's Words
"Fresno Bully Rescue is located in Fresno California. They are a nonprofit organization that rescues pit bulls (bullies) and pit bull like breeds. They have done SO much for this breed but sadly, they replace the ones they adopt out 2 to 1. Help control the pet overpopulation! They are being euthanized in huge numbers because there just aren’t enough homes for all the ones being born. Be a responsible pet owner. Spay and neuter!"
They are $15 each. $10 per bottle goes directly to FBR. $5 goes to me in order to cover my supplies, Etsy fees, and shipping materials. I will be making monthly donations to FBR on the polishes that have sold for that month. I will post monthly tallies and provide pictures of the donations submitted via PayPal through my Instagram. Follow me [on instagram] for more info @creativenailchick.
If you are in the Fresno, California area and are interested in saving a bully's life, please visit their website – www.fresnobullyrescue.org A bully will thank you!"
 
Thank you so much for letting me review your products Michelle! I definitely loved Love-A-Bull A LOT and I wish you the best with this cause. :)
 
Find more information on Laquerlicious polishes with:

No comments :

Post a Comment