Friday, May 10, 2013

Feather Nails

Hey, hey! It's finally spring weather here! :D Just last week it was snowing and 34 degrees F but now it's stinking 85 outside... So time to celebrate with some cute nails! :D Unfortunately I wasn't able to do anything cool with those pink gradient nails, but I think these turned out pretty adorable. ;)
 

I was totally inspired by One Nail To Rule Them All's Feather Nails. :) You can check out her nails and even a feather tutorial HERE. Hers are just fantastic!
I ADORE this color! This is 3 coats of Mighty Mango by Sally Hansen and this is a MUST HAVE polish for the summer! Seriously. For $2, this polish is one of my favs. <3
And then I just used white acrylic paint for the feathers of course. :)
But then I got bored... So I added glitter. ;)
The silver glitter is Beware by Pure Ice!
 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I need to take these off NOW because I've had them on since Wednesday and got some polishes I have to swatch. ;) Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment