Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chunky Tribal

Hey ladies! I'm on a ROLL this week apparently! That or it's been really rainy lately so I feel like I have to do my nails more often... xD Either way, I'm really missing those chevron nails but I kinda like these tribal nails too. ;) I was inspired by @misunis on Instagram. Do check her out for some beautiful nails. :)
 
Okay, tribal nail picture spam!

Here is my base color without the tribal. :) This is Snowcone by Orly, 2 coats and NO topcoat! One of my favorite blues <3
Yeah, yeah, yeah... my triangles aren't PERFECT but hey! I still really like them. :) Everything is drawn freehand with white acrylic paint.
And one last shot ;)
 
Hehe I hope you liked my chunky tribal nails! I called them "chunky" because they're not like my other tribal nails that I've done with just a ton of thin lines. Hopefully I can continue posting every few day. ;) I am loving this natural light though!! Have a great week guys. Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment