Thursday, February 7, 2013

You Make My Heart Skip A Beat

You make my heart skip a beat... ;) Have you ever felt that way? <3 Hehe but ANYWAY, let's move on from this lovey-dovey stuff. Just take a look at my nails. (Lol... And just for those who are wondering, I will have a "lonely" Valentine's Day but hey! Think about all the yummy candy that goes on sale after February 14th. ;) That's my love. xD  But just take a look at my "beating heart" nails. :) I was inspired by the AMAZING Sam and here is my mediocre re-make of her heart beat nails. (View hers HERE). They are just so cute! Mine don't look anything like hers... but meh. Even people like me can try to re-make an expert's nails. xD Continue reading for more more picture spam. ;) Just an idea for some Valentine's Day Nails. :)  
Moo haha! I just drew some random lines that connected across the nails and added a heart to my thumb and ring finger to complete the "heart beat". :) And my wonderful friend Emily sent me my first bottle of Seche Vite. xD I've falledn IN LOVE. Oh Seche, will you be my Valentine? ;) White acrylic paint for the design by the way!
My base is Dutch Tulips by OPI. :) (And yes... it's pretty much a duplicate "dupe" of Poinsettia by China Glaze. *Face Palm* Don't worry, I did NOT buy this. My sister did hehe. ;) I guess I have to tell you the rest of the story.. I bought Poinsettia afterwards >.< So technically I made a major fail. :p Oh well, I realized though that I like the OPI formula better BUT I like the CG (China Glaze) brush more. :p So a win-win situation lol.
Oh hey! thumb! You're cute and all connecting with the rest of the nails. ;)
One last pose with the OPI bottle! <3
And my favorite part of blogging and being able to spam you all with photos... THUMB SHOT! :D Yes... I love my thumb and therefore it gets it own picture most of the time lol. >.<
 
Anyway, I hope that my attempts at Valentine's Day Nails are giving you a though for some cute nail art next week  or for any time of the year when you just want some hearts around. ;) So until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :)

No comments :

Post a Comment