Friday, December 28, 2012

Who's artsy?

Ahh, I just wanted to let you guys know that I RARELY even attempt detailed nail art. :) Well, after going through Instagram for inspiration, I decided to recreate one of my personal favorites. :) This mani was inspired by @the_fashionista_blog on Instagram. Do check out her account because she is fabulous and does some of the best nail art! My recreation doesn't even compare to hers but I am still very proud of these. :)
 


I started off with a white background (Snow Me White by Sinful Colors) and then just used acrylic paint to paint these doodles on! They honestly only took about 30 minutes and it's not that hard to do SIMPLE doodles. (These are so simple in comparison to some ladies on Instagram!) It was just like drawing on your nails :) I really liked this manicure! (Oh and here are my nails on a white background... I think I have decided that I shall start using a black background from now on :))
And here are closeups of all the nails. :) Which one is your favorite? Haha I feel so good to have legit "art" nail art haha! I really like the paint drip nail, but the canvas is also pretty cute! They are supposed to be little mountains on there. :) The paint brush nail is pretty cool too. ;) Thank you @the_fashionista_blog for the inspiration!
 
Anyway, thanks for joining me today, and until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :) 

2 comments :

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I think your nails and your blog are awesome! http://rewdoesnails.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/liebster-award-thanks-polish-alcoholic/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you SO much! It's such an honor!!! I will defiantly pass it on. :) Thanks again!

      Delete