Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 5 - Blue Nails

Woaaaah! Today was a super busy day! And that is my only explanation for my simple nails. :) I finished these in 10 minutes, so if I’m lazy and refuse to make another creative today, I know that you can make cute polka dot nails too. ;) So say hello to day 5 which are blue nails! My base coat is a light baby blue called I Need A Re-Freshmint by Wet n’ Wild and the white dots are Superstar by Pure Ice.

I like this picture ;) 
The classic rocks! I don't know what I'm going to do when it's winter and there is snow... :( Move the snow and melt the ice and STILL get awesome rock pictures maybe? ;) Just kidding!

And I unfortunately will be selling the iPhone in a couple days… Ordered the box to ship it off today. :/ Can’t wait to get the iPad though. ;) I wonder how I will take pictures on that thing though. xD So, I will prepare a few days of this challenge in advance, but I won’t post them of course until I was supposed to. I just don’t know when I’ll have a camera again because I still can’t find that Canon charger. Grrr… Oh well. Tomorrow will have a VERY, VERY useful tip and tutorial. ;) Please check on by if you want to learn a secret that will change your life FOREVER. xD Errrrrr, not your life - your experience with painting your nails. ;) So stay tuned for the purple nails! :D Until next time, Your Polish Pal, Jenna :]

No comments :

Post a Comment