Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to Polish Pals! This is a site dedicated to all of those ladies that love nail polish as much as I do AND enjoy using their skills to turn it into an art. I hope that you will continue with me on this journey of discovering and recreating nail art. I will be posting some tutorials shortly on what I have done so far and just to prove to you guys that I at least sort of know some "cool" nail designs, here are some of my designs that I have done in the past. I hope that you will come back to learn how to do some awesome nails that you just haven't been able to master yet!


You may have seen some of these designs through various sources. For example JennaLi93 on Pinterest or Instagram? Yes, that is me. Why did I start a blog? Weeeeeeell, I like how you have more space on a blog and you can do it on the computer instead of just on the iPhone which is helpful and I can actually do better tutorial instructions. So don't worry! I didn't steal these pictures. I would love it if you didn't as well! I don't mind if you use them, by all means, please! I love that I can help inspire, but please do not remove the watermarks or add yours because that is stealing. :( Which is wrong because they don't belong to you! Hehe, thank you! :D If you have any other questions, comments, or requests, feel free to post below or email me at yaypolishparty@gmail.com :)  Your Polish Pal, Jenna


By the way, I will try to post at least weekly! ;)





1 comment :

  1. Love your blog!
    Thanks for all the (future) tutorials and tips!!!

    ReplyDelete